Hello and welcome to Online Survey Review Pro. If you're like me, and want to make a few extra bucks online with little effort doing online surveys, then you came to the right place. If you're tired of getting disqualified a few minutes into a survey? Tired of spending half an hour on a survey only to get paid chicken scratch for your efforts when you finally finish a survey? Afraid of being scammed? So was I until I waded through all of the garbage survey sites out there and found the ones that are actually worth the time.
All the survey reviews you'll find on here are from personal experiences with actual payout values. No lying, no BS, just real, honest reviews and strategies for making money online from the comfort of your own home. I know that there are a lot of misleading and dishonest reviews out there on the internet where the sites advertised are literally the worst of the worst. Many sites will claim that you can easily make thousands of dollars a month, but those numbers are simply unattainable for the average person, even when dedicating full-time hours to survey-taking (who does that?) With the sites and methods described here you will be able to make a couple hundred dollars a month to supplement your income while not burning yourself out.
The key to maximizing online survey income is making the most of your time spent taking surveys. By being selective of the sites you use and being selective in the pay per hour of individual surveys, you can make more money with less effort on your own time. Through this site you will be able to find out what methods work and what methods don't without having to test them for yourself. Trust me, I wish I had someone break things out to me like this when I first started my adventure into the world of online survey taking. Here's a list of sites that I currently use to make money through online survey taking:
1. Prolific Academic(Review)
2. SurveySavvy (Review)
3. Pinecone Research
4. Swagbucks
5. Perk
6. PaidViewpoint
7. YouGov
8. Amazon Mturk
Any questions or comments on survey taking? Feel free to comment below!
No comments:
Post a Comment