SurveySavvy is one of my highest earning sites that I use to take surveys. The site sends you surveys via e-mail, I tend to get a few surveys a week from them. Since the surveys come to your e-mail inbox, you can take them at your convenience. The surveys tell you up front how long it takes to complete them and if you do get screened out, it happens very early in the survey. In addition to surveys, there are also different projects you can take part of that make you even more than the average survey.
Most of the projects require that you download and run the Savvyconnect app on your PC, tablet, and smartphone. The app requires a VPN connection, but the payout for the projects that require the app are well worth it. I haven't seen a project payout less than $15 with some paying as high as $100. These Savvyconnect projects are how I've made most of my money from SurveySavvy.
SurveySavvy is a great site to use if you have a busy schedule or to use in between surveys from Prolific Academic or Mturk. The e-mail invites allow you to take the surveys when you find the time to take them. Using sites with e-mail survey invites is a powerful tool to add to your survey-taking arsenal. Over the course of 2015, I managed to earn and succesfully cash out over $400 from SurveySavvy!
Payout from SurveySavvy comes in the form of a check which is mailed to you within 4-12 weeks. While this is obviously not the preferred method of payment, the amount of money to be made for very little effort outweighs the speed of payment. SurveySavvy is one of my highest earners and I've spent only a small amount of time completing the surveys and projects. Don't miss out on this money-making opportunity, sign up today! Sign up
No comments:
Post a Comment